solcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rank application

Go down

rank application Empty rank application

Post  COWS Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 am

Full name: Tim Tran
IGN: xXCOWSXx
Time Zone: Central Time Zone
Time that i will be on Solcraft: 2-5 hours
I am applying for: VIP
Why I deserve to be this rank?: I have been play on this sever for a long time and in this time that i have played i made alot of friends
to staffs and members. In that time i had help a lot of people like when their faction base got grief or helping people make theirs homes. I love helping people and always do. That's why i think i deserve VIP
What makes me stand out from all the other applications?: I think what makes me stand out from all of the applications is because i listen to other people and doesn't complain.
Do I agree with the sever rules?: Yes. I agree because it is very simple to obey and the rules is not making the sever not fun
How would i be a help to the sever?: I would do anything a staff or a member ask me unless it is stupid and doesn't help the sever like griefing
What would I do if someone was asking for rank or op?: First i would tell him/her to read the rules and if he/she ask again then it would be mute after the mute if he/she do its again warning then a ban
What would you do if someone griefs?: I would report it and then help the person who got griefed fix hes or her houses or the place that got grief.
I, xXCOWSXx agree to all the rules of SolCraft and if i break a rule it will result of me getting derank. Do you agree to those terms?: Yes
Do you have a skype: Yes Skype name: lttlinh
Please read my application, xXCOWSXx

COWS

Back to top Go down