solcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank on Solcraft Sol89o's Server

Go down

Rank on Solcraft Sol89o's Server Empty Rank on Solcraft Sol89o's Server

Post  nonstopjewel78 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi sol my full name is Jayda K Shaun Kelly(I'm a guy) my name in minecraft is nonstopjewel78 my time zone is eastern.Every day I'm on your server for at least 7 hours. I would like to be the rank of op,admin,or vip I should be one of the two ranks because I have never disrespected admins,you and others.I don't hack, grief,or troll at all.I stand out from applications other people sent because they only write a sentence and think they are done already but then don't get the rank.The server rules I do agree with because they are just right to keep griefers and hackers out of the server.I would help your server out a lot by keeping trolls,griefers,and hackers out of the way to protect players I would also help build stuff for the server if needed.When a player griefs i would kick them out of the server or jail them if they griefed the spawn badly I would kick them and if a house is griefed I would temp jail that player.I do agree to all rules of your server solcraft if that rule is broken by me I would be deranked.And I agree to these terms of consequence.I don't have a skype yet Ill create one when and post my username in this topic soon.Please read this application Very Happy

Sincerly,nonstopjewel78

nonstopjewel78

Back to top Go down