solcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my application

Go down

my application Empty my application

Post  mun910 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:36 pm

:Full Name: victor disla (In-Game Name): mun910 Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone USA Estimation of time you will be on SolCraft: 5 hours Rank you are applying for Moderator.Why I deserve to be this rank?: I want to be a Moderator because i whant to the server .What makes me stand out from all the other applications?: What makes me stand out is people lie of doing the good thing but thay will all griefs the server. Do you agree with all the server rules?: I do agree because thar are fare rules and it is simple. How would you be a help to the server: I would it depend on the help. What would you do if someone was asking for rank or op?I would i will worning him or her 3 time if he or she ask the 4th time it kik. What would you do if someone griefs? I would take a screen shot(with the player doing it) kik or ban him. agree to all the rules of SolCraft and if i break a rule it will result of me getting derank. Do you agree to those terms?: Yes. Do you have a skype: Yes my skype username is makemac12. Please read my application, mun910 Very Happy

mun910

Back to top Go down